Here at AFS Taxsavers, we understand that one of the toughest, most confusing and complex parts of running a small business is the financial side. There’s so much to worry about and consider: ensuring each of your employees gets paid regularly and properly, making sure all of your taxes are filed in a timely fashion, keeping accurate accounting logs and, above all else, monitoring your overall finances carefully to ensure that your business is maintaining a sustainable level of income. Yes, there is an incredible amount of work you must do to guarantee, or even make possible, the success of your business. Why force yourself to do it all on your own? At AFS Taxsavers, our financial experts are standing by to assist you with all of your business, accounting and tax questions. We’ll ensure that every form you fill out, every number that you calculate and every paycheck you send out is flawless. We’ll help you as little or as much as you want us to. If you take us on, we’ll be there for you, guaranteed. As such, we are proud to offer unlimited consultation to all of our clients. If you have a financially-based business, tax or accounting question, don’t hesitate to ask.
What Can You Ask Us About?
Just about anything, as long as it’s a financial matter. Here are some examples:
- Filing your taxes, including guidance on the EFTPS system
- Keeping your payroll straight, including both tax-related and personal deductions
- The value of your assets, as well as their rate of depreciation
- The progress of your debts
- Calculating your company’s true income, and therefore its profitability
- Clarification on tax laws, both old and new
- Setting up direct deposit
- Assistance with estate planning
- Training in QuickBooks accounting software
The list goes on…
Why AFS Taxsavers Is Qualified To Answer These Questions
- More than 30 years of experience
- Expertise in ALL financial services, including accounting and tax preparation
- We stay current, keeping up with changing tax laws and rates
- We care about our customers and strive to meet their needs, making ourselves available to them on an unlimited basis and educating ourselves constantly to ensure we’ll be able to answer each and every one of their questions.