https://afstaxsavers.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/image.png 0 0 AFS Taxsavers https://afstaxsavers.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/image.png AFS Taxsavers2014-10-07 10:31:232014-10-07 10:31:23The Ten Biggest Financial Mistakes People Make
Most financial planners agree about the ten most common financial planning errors people make. Here’s the list.
- Failing to plan retirement financing.
- Failing to carry an “umbrella” policy to protect against risks not covered in other policies.
- Investing too much in one stock, usually the employer’s stock.
- No disability insurance or too little disability insurance.
- Holding investments which are not productive.
- No will or an outdated will.
- Failing to use a short term trust to save taxes.
- Investing in unwise or unnecessary tax shelters.
- Relying on variable income to meet fixed expenses.
- Failing to coordinate estate planning with personal financial planning.