MiWAM the Advent of MiWAM comes the elimination of manual data entry and the multiple forms employers must complete. Separate processes for the tax/payroll and wage detail reports have been consolidated into just one form.
Currently it takes six forms to report quarterly wage information to the UIA, but beginning with the 3rd quarter of 2012 (July 1 – September 30), employers will be relieved of six forms. The new Form UIA 1028-Employers’s Quarterly Wage/Tax Report, eliminates manual data entry by allowing you to import wage data from a text file.
The new Form UIA 1028 – replaces:
- Form UIA 1017 – Quarterly Wage Detail Report
- Form UIA 1019 – Amended Wage Detail Report
- Form UIA 1020 – Employer’s Quarterly Tax Report
- Form UIA 1020-R – Reimbursing Employer’s Quarterly Payroll Report
- Form UIA 1021 – Amended Quarterly Tax Report
- Form UIA 1021-R – Amended Reimbursing Employer’s Quarterly Payroll Report
MiWAM Toolkit Now Available Online!
The MiWAM toolkit, now available on the UIA web site will provide you with the information you need to successfully navigate MiWAM including:
- Step-by-step instructions for logging onto MiWAM
- How to navigate through MiWAM
- Specs for setting up new bulk filing formats (for companies with 25 or more employees)
- Information for service providers and Professional Employer Organizations (PEO’s)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- And much more…